LOCATION: Facebook Live
Scholastic Parents Night: The Power of Summer Reading
Wednesday, May 26 | 7pm ET / 6pm CT / 5pm MT / 4pm PT
At Scholastic Parents Night: The Power of Summer Reading, a virtual panel of Scholastic authors, education experts, and booksellers will give tips and book recommendations that will keep kids excited to read all summer long!
Be sure to tune in for:
- A book recommendation speed-round with an indie bookseller – Ask for recommendations based on your child’s likes and needs!
- Interviews with beloved authors Varian Johnson (Twins and The Parker Inheritance) and Kelly Yang (The Front Desk series)
- Tips and tricks to keep your kids reading all summer – and loving it
- Swag! Attendees who visit the store after the event will receive Scholastic swag (on a first come, first serve basis), and all attendees will receive digital activities, brochures and more!
We will joined by:
- John Schu: Moderator
- Varian Johnson: Award-winning author of Twins, illustrated by Shannon Wright
- Lauren Savage: Co-founder of The Reading Bug and Reading Bug Box
- Lizette Serrano: VP of Educational Marketing at Scholastic
- Kelly Yang: Author of the award-winning Front Desk series
We hope you’ll join us!
Click HERE to register.